The PC-, mobile- and smartphone-versions of this website (www.sanco.co.jp) are operated by Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “we” or any of its derivative forms).
Please note that the contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
1．Copyrights and Other Rights
- Copyrights and other intellectual properties or rights to use and other rights with respect to all works, images, marks and other information on this website are owned by us or their respective providers. Reproduction of any part of this website by means of downloading, printing or other methods is permitted for personal, family or other equivalent uses within a limited scope. You may not transfer any of the information and programs on this website to another website or any printed material (by copying, uploading, posting, quoting or other means). You are also prohibited from using the contents on this website beyond the scope authorized under the Copyright Act without prior permission.
- This website is link free; it is basically not necessary to make an application or obtain permission in advance to link to this website. However, to avoid misleading users, you are prohibited from providing an in-frame link which allows you to display screens of this website directly on the website from which the link is connected. Please be sure to locate your link on the top page of this website(https://www.sanco.co.jp). This is because, in the case of pages other than the top page, their URLs are subject to change at our discretion and, if this happens, your link will be broken.
- We have established links to the websites of our choice on this website but cannot guarantee the integrity of the contents of such websites.
- Some of the sections on this website are powered by Google Maps. Please understand in advance that we do not provide any guarantee in connection with the contents and operation on Google Maps of such sections.
3．Response to Inquiry via Dedicated Form
- Your inquiry made using the dedicated form will reach us as an email. Please be aware that depending on the content of your inquiry, we may need some time to reply. There may also be cases where the email address provided by you contains an error or your inquiry does not reach us as a result of a system failure. If such is the case, we will not be able to contact you and you will need to call the relevant department of our company.
- With your consent, we may send you various kinds of information by email. Copyrights in our email content are owned by us. You may not transfer any part thereof to another website or any printed material without our permission.
- All rights in all trademarks (including service marks) displayed on this website are owned by us or the rightholders who authorized us to use their trademarks. You may not use them without permission of their respective rightholders.
5．Suspension of Provision of This Website
- We may suspend the provision of this website without prior notice if we deem it necessary to do so in the event of an operational or technical problem, including but not limited to, system maintenance, system failure, fire, failure of power supply, and an earthquake or other natural disaster. We will not be liable whatsoever for any damage caused due to such suspension.
6．Revision of This Website
- We may revise any part of the content of this website or change any of the URLs for its content without notice.
7．Recommended Environments for Use
- Although we take the maximum possible care to ensure that this website will display and operate normally in the environments recommended for use of this webpage (please refer to the page at 推奨環境), we cannot accept any liability or offer any guarantee for the integrity, accuracy, safety, usability or other aspect of the operation of this website with respect to all matters related to this website, including but not limited to, the information provided by us, programs, bus schedules/fares, and various other services and security.
- Although we operate this website by taking the maximum possible care, we cannot accept any liability whatsoever for the integrity, accuracy, safety, usability or other aspects of this website with respect to all matters related to this website, including but not limited to, the information provided by us, programs, bus schedules/fares, and various other services and security. We will assume no liability for any losses or damage arising from your use of this website due to various causes, including but not limited to, software or hardware accidents, trouble arising between you and another user or between you and a third party, intrusion of a computer virus or other malware occurring through unauthorized access to your server, and other kinds of incidents. Please be aware that when you are using this website, you are doing so at your own responsibility.
- We treat the personal information provided by you with the utmost care and make every effort to protect your privacy. For details, please refer to the page of this website at 個人情報保護方針.
This website has introduced an external site translation service [Google Translation Service]. Because it is translated mechanically, the language and grammar may not be accurate. We are not responsible for any errors due to the accuracy of translation. Please note that some images and attachments may not be translated.
PDF files are also subject to translation, but translation may not be possible if the file size is large.
11．Collection of Cookie Information and Opt-Out Option
- On this website, we may collect cookie information for the purposes of improving user usability and service quality and serving advertisements. We use an access analysis service system or other similar means to collect, record and analyze cookies to help us understand the status of your visit to this website. The information obtained from this process does not include information that allows us to identify you as an individual.
We may provide the information obtained through cookies to the companies of the Mie Kotsu Group and the companies of the Kintetsu Group as well as third parties, such as ad-serving service providers and data analysis service providers (including those located in a foreign country), for the purposes of advertising, publicity and marketing (*).
* These purposes include collecting, recording and analyzing the status of your visit to this website and displaying, introducing or advertising through the advertising media on this website the services provided by us (Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd.), the companies of the Mie Kotsu Group and the companies of the Kintetsu Group.
If you prefer not to allow us to collect cookie information, visit the website of the appropriate business partner shown below and follow the opt-out process there. Upon completion of this process, advertisements using cookie information on you will be disabled. Please note that you will need to follow the opt-out process again on certain occasions, such as when you replace your browser, when you want to delete cookie and relevant information, or when you replace your PC.
[Allied Websites and Opt-out Process]
■VPON JAPAN K.K.
12．Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- All matters, including disputes, arising in connection with this website are governed by Japanese laws and will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tsu District Court, Japan, as the court of first instance.